A Peppermint Mocha that puts Starbucks to Shame...
It's starting to get cold and the holidays are in the air and clean eating is getting more and more difficult!
One of our favorite ways to enjoy this time of year, get our caffeine fix and not let our diet go off the rails is adding yummy, healthy treats like this Protein Peppermint Mocha! At less than 100 calories, less than 1 gram of sugar, and more than 10 grams of protein this simple, on-the-go recipe is an easy way for busy moms, career women, students, fitness addicts and any woman with a busy lifestyle and taste buds to get the energy boost they need without sacrificing their health! (Not to mention it tastes WAY better than any holiday favorite at Starbucks and won't cost you $5+ dollars to make.)
1. 8 oz coffee (buyers choice)
2. 1/2 scoop beverly international UMP chocolate protein (our favorite dairy free alternative is 1/2 cup muscle egg mint brownie flavor)
3. 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
4. 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
5. peppermint flavor (to taste)
6. stevia (to taste)
1. Brew coffee
2. Add all ingredients in blender
3. Pour, heat in microwave (if needed), and enjoy!